Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report 1/1/2012

~*~ STASH REPORT 1/1/2012 ~*~
(this post is linked up to Judy's link at Patchwork Times)

This is my first stash report of the year. It's also, coincidently, my first stash report ever. I'm not going to list the fabric I used this past week because well, that was 2011, not 2012. I'm kind of Type A like that :)

I'm debating on when to list my stash used. As I slice into it, as the tops are done, or as the quilt is done.....which do you do?

Oh, I will also mention that I have a reminder in my phone right now to purchase fabric on the 8th (payday) because I did slice into some of my stash this week and discovered I didn't have enough of one particular fabric. Off to a great start with stash busting. HA!

Here's to a great 2012. Happy Quilting!


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

2 comments:

  1. I report mine as I "commit" it to a quilt. So for example, I once did a bunch of strips for a swap. I didn't count it when I cut it because it still had no purpose. However, later in the year when I dug out the strips to use in a quilt, I counted it.

    Good luck on your stashbusting. Have you set a goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I pull fabric for a quilt and cut it up, I count it then. Do what feels right to you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete