Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mug Rugs

I'm in a Valentine's Mug Rug swap over at the HGTV Quilting Board. I'm taking a little break from the bed quilts, so I thought it would be a good time to pull some fabrics and start thinking about it......
I'm loving the grey dots. I seem to only have a quarter yard (maybe even less). What was I thinking? Gasp. Gonna have to hunt down some more of that, stat!! I'm totally in love with these colors and the whole concept of a mug rug in general.

This swap is for the rug only, but I've been thinking of hosting a "Mug 'N Rug Swap" where you buy a mug and then make a mug rug to match. Then fill up the mug with a few goodies. If you work from stash, the whole swap would come in right around $20 (or less). So, whatdya say ~ would anyone be interested in such a swap? There would be no theme....just a mug and a rug. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment