Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rebound, anyone?

Jason's aunt & uncle are very into health and wellness. They own a really cool online store and are currently working on getting their products into several national retailers. They sent us a Needak Rebounder for Christmas and we finally got the time to get it out of the box and built yesterday. The boys and I have been bouncing ever since. Its a lot of fun and more of a workout than you would expect. Oh, and let me just tell you. Rebounding can really stimulate the bowels. I'm just sayin'. You've been warned!








1 comment:

  1. Alright, the rebounder looks like fun, dangerous possibly w/my wild and crazy 3 year old, but fun and compact, a plus!

    Now, I need pictures of your gate(s) around your fireplace please - share!?

    ReplyDelete