Sunday, January 3, 2010

DOH!

**smacks forehead with heel of hand**
I totally didn't sync up my email and comments when I switched blogs. I had been a little disappointed that I wasn't getting any comments. at all. And then I was just looking around on my blog and moving some things and I saw "4 comments" and "2 comments". Hhhmm, and so I read them (imagine that!).
To answer some questions about my smoothies:
  • they taste awesome
  • its not really a "weightloss drink"
  • its spinach and fruit and other good stuff blended up
  • I've challenged myself to drink one quart of it. Everyday. For 365 days.

I have a whole other blog to journal that adventure. I know, I know. But its all about my smoothies. Life happens here. Smoothies happen there. If you are interested, click here to read all about The Year of Green Smoothies Challenge. You can also become a fan on Facebook.

So there you have it. Sorry I didn't get back to any of you about your comments. I'm usually really good about answering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment