Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Clean-athon


Did you all finish Monday's tasks? Wonderful! How about yesterday's? What? What do you mean I didn't give any instructions yesterday? Oh yea, we lost power. Again. It wasn't quite as dramatic as last time, but it wasn't any less fun. No really. A nine hour outage when my head and chest feel like they could explode and I'm being followed around by two small children with heads full of snot and drippy noses is simply not my idea of a good time. So, what did I do Monday? Nothing. What am I going to do today? Well, having been sick and then having a power outage (which means no water because our well is run by, wait for it, ELECTRICITY) I haven't done dishes in over three days. Its gross in here. Seriously, its disgusting. So, I'm going to put my Spring Cleaning on hold and catch up with my daily chores. And no, I'm not really feeling any better, but its time to put my big girls panties on and suck it up buttercup. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I actually managed to decrap the closets, and roll top desk that hid many a treasure.....like our WILL. I thought I'd lost it.

    ReplyDelete