~*~ This post is linked up at Judy's Patchwork Times UFO 2012 List Linky Party ~*~
This is my little shelf that holds my current projects. Should I be embarrassed to tell you that it hasn't changed in two years? And there are more WIPS/UFOs that this shelf can handle?
After taking about an 18 month hiatus from quilting, I'm so ready to jump back in full monty. Unfortunately all of the things that took me away from quilting (namely: LIFE) are still ever so present in my life. I'm learning to pace myself. BALANCE. BALANCE. BALANCE. If I say it often enough will it seep into my brain and actually stay there? Let's hope so!
Here's my current list of UFOs that I plan to work on in 2012. I have no delusions about finishing all of them this year. I plan to prioritize them and work on them accordingly ~ while throwing in a new project here and there ~ but 2012 is going to all about working through the WIPs and the stash. Wish me luck!
~*~ Edited to strike through first three ~*~
After actually reading the info on the UFO Challenge, (from last year) I realized I needed a list of 12 quilts. The first three are actually WIPs and have a deadline. So, okay, now I'm actually playing by the rules. Phew....I'm a rule follower.
1. Molly's Quilt (basted, needs quilting)
2. Barney's Blocks (partially quilted)
3. Christmas Lights (not even sure I'm going to keep going with this one....)
4. Ainsley's Quilt (in blocks, poor girl.....)
5. Bee Blocks from my Flickr Quilt Bee (collection of blocks, not even sure how many)
6. Mom's Quilt (blocks are done)
7. Figgy Pudding Charm Quilt (charms are sewn into rows)
8. Old Red Barn Quilt A long (this was from a few years ago, blocks are done)
9. Tranquiltity Charm Quilt (needs borders)
10. Asian Coins (top done, needs to be quilted)
11. RWB Strings Quilt (a swap I was in, need to sort through the blocks)
12. 30s Strings Quilt (same as above)
And then I have a box of UFOs that aren't quilts, just other projects that I'd worked on off and on...to be honest, most of them I don't even care about. I need to pull the box out and see what's in there and decide what to do with all of it.
Phew....that list made me tired just typing it out!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that I get that Juki just so I can get to work on this list!!