Saturday, December 26, 2009

Introduction

Ok, if you are here from my other blog, you pretty much know who I am. But I need a page to link up to in that "about" button up there. So, here it is. Its me, in all my glory.
I'm Jessica. I'm married to the best man in the entire world. I ask myself (and him, too) everyday how exactly I managed to hit the jackpot in the husband department. That man puts up with more...well, he's a saint. Let's just leave it at that. I'm a 30-something stay at home, homeschooling, right wing conservative, mom. I have two boys ~ Ben is six & Carter is four. They keep me busy. Really really busy. On the rare occasions that I'm not chasing, educating or disciplining my children I like to read, quilt & go thrifting. Those things are rare. Oh so very rare these days. Oh, I'm also addicted to green smoothies. Those aren't so rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment